TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to access the website and to make use of information made available via the website.
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
- The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of liability
- The website owner shall not be responsible for, and disclaims, all liability for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature, whatsoever, which maybe suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of terms
- Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of NCT of Delhi, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising out of or under this agreement.